at this time rarakitchen.com will share the recipe of Spicy Soy Chicken and how to make it.
Its very simple to make a spicy soy chicken that indeed can be tasted because of the taste so amazing. Moreover, the recipe of chicken soy sauce is very suitable served for a beloved family. Indeed, our family will be delighted to eat this dish.
Before going into how to make spicy soy chicken, we are required to prepare some materials needed. Let’s prepare the ingredients that are necessary for making this soy sauce chicken recipe.
Ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Soy Recipe:
–bay leaves three sheets
The finer spices needed to make Spicy Chicken Soy Recipe:
– Garlic 4 cloves
-Chili bird eye 10-20 pieces depending on taste and the level of spiciness chicken ketchup
-Red onion six cloves
-Ginger 2 cm
-turmeric 2 cm
-pepper one teaspoon
-Salt to taste
how to make it
1. Clean the Chicken first. and cut into pieces
2. Fry the chicken briefly until the color is a little brownish gold. Just a moment because the chicken will pass the next cooking process.
3. grind spices like ginger, turmeric, garlic, onion, and chili.you Can use a food processor to smooth the spice
4. Heat the oil and saute the spices that have been ground Wait until the spices emit the fragrance and add the bay leaf.
5. Enter the chicken that has been fried earlier into the seasoning in the stir-fry. Stir briefly until the spices soak into the chicken soy sauce.
6. Add water and broth, then let all the spices sink in, and the water recedes.
7. After the water is low enough, add soy sauce, salt, sugar, and pepper to taste. First flavor correction. Do not cook chicken soy sauce for too long, because soy sauce can be bitter